33 reasons proving Obama is a Muslim
1. Obama’s father and step-father were Muslims.
2. Four years of Indonesian school enrollment records reveal his religion is Islam.
3. His children get no Christmas gifts – Muslim tradition.
4. He wears no jewelry during Ramadan – Muslim tradition.
5. Obama employed several Nation of Islam members in high positions on his Illinois and U.S. Senate campaign and office staffs.
6. Senator Obama stated that Israel is the cause of all Mideast problems and he is towing the Muslim line that Israel is an apartheid state.
7. Senator Barack & Michelle Obama have attended several Arab Fundraisers and have had meetings with Palestinian Activist, PLO/Arafat Advisor Edward Said.
8. Senator Hillary Clinton 2008 campaign staff disclosed details of Obama’s Muslim past and concluded he concealed his prior Muslim faith and education.
9. Candidate Obama, while running for president, made it clear that he did not support a “right of return” for Palestinian refugees. But now that he’s president, he has reneged on that promise.
10. Obama has referred to the 57 states of America. Maybe it is just a coincidence that the Organization of the Islamic Conference has 57 states.
11. As President he bows to the Muslim King of Saudi Arabia. The most powerful man in the world bows to no one. But the Islamic Creed demands that subservient Muslims bow.
12. As President he does not bow to the Christian Queen of England.
13. President Obama says there is nothing more beautiful than the Muslim call to prayer in the evening and has quoted it in fluent Arabic with perfect accent.
14. He says that the United States was not founded as a Christian nation.
15. Obama keeps saying things about Muslim history that is not true. Obama has said we are one of the largest Muslim countries. We are down at number 41 on the list of most Muslims in a country. Obama has said there are 7 million Muslims in America. The most liberal numbers indicate 4 million and conservative estimates are at 2 million.
16. Obama, not only refused to have a White House celebration of the National Day of Prayer, but instead feasted the Muslim holiday of Ramadan.
17. Obama, while celebrating the holy month of Ramadan at a White House dinner, stated that he is in favor of building the mosque near Ground Zero.
18. Obama orders the Christian monogram “IHS” (Greek symbols for Jesus) to be covered up at the Christian school Georgetown University Gaston Hall, before giving his speech.
19. In answering the question on whether he believed in a literal heaven or not, Obama retorted: “What I believe in is that if I live my life as well as I can, that I will be rewarded. I don’t presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die.” This is the Islamic Muslim view, not Christian.
20. Barack Obama’s response when asked pointedly, “Who’s Jesus to you?” “Jesus is an historical figure for me, and he’s also a bridge between God and man in the Christian faith, and one that I think is powerful precisely because he serves as that means of us reaching something higher. And he’s also a wonderful teacher.” This again is the Muslim view, not Christian.
21. President Obama gave a 2009 Cairo speech emphatically stating to the Middle Eastern world that it was “part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
22. When it comes to Christianity, he has actually done just the opposite. Two years after his interview with Chicago Sun Times religion reporter Cathleen Falsani, on June 28, 2006, then Sen. Obama publicly perpetuated negative stereotypes of Christianity and defamed the religion and the words of its founder. From the pulpit of a church, speaking to a live audience about religious diversity, Obama sarcastically belittled America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and degraded its adherents with trite remarks typical of any atheistic antagonist, saying things like: “Whatever we were, we are no longer a Christian nation,” “The Sermon on the Mount is a passage that is so radical that our own defense department wouldn’t survive its application” and “To base our policy making upon such commitments as moral absolutes would be a dangerous thing.”
23. If a self-proclaimed non-Muslim president would fight repeatedly for Muslims’ religious rights to the degree that our president has, don’t you think “a committed Christian” president would at least fight once for any antagonistic oppression of Christian faith and practice, too? Yet, on no occasion since taking office has President Obama stood up publicly for a single Christian individual, group, church, act or event, whom or which was being opposed or oppressed by others.
24. Why didn’t the president stand up for the rights of the North Carolina pastor who was fired from his duties as an honorary chaplain of the state house of representatives after he closed a prayer “in the name of Jesus”?
25. Why didn’t the president stand up for the children from the Christian private school who were “abruptly” ordered by a court police officer to stop praying outside the U.S. Supreme Court building?
26. Why didn’t the president himself stand up for the human rights of the Christian missionaries and medical team in Afghanistan, including six Americans, to practice medicine and their faith, even after they were murdered by Islamic extremists?
27. Why didn’t the president stand up for the rights of the Rev. Franklin Graham, the son of the Rev. Billy Graham, who was disinvited from a Pentagon prayer service on the National Day of Prayer because of his Christian views and values?
28. Why didn’t the president stand up for the rights of the Greek Orthodox Church, the only church that was actually destroyed in the Sept. 11 attacks, as church leaders have been frustrated and fouled by New York officials who have virtually turned their backs on the reconstruction of the church near Ground Zero?
29. Why didn’t the president stand up for the rights of over 70% of Americans opposed to a Ground Zero mosque, but takes the side of Muslims who are attempting to build the Ground Zero mosque?
30. Obama’s church (Trinity United Church of Christ) does not teach Christianity. The church guiding principles are called the “Black Value System”. Rev. Jeremiah Wright is a former Muslim and friend of Louis Farrakhan, Muslim founder and President of The Nation of Islam. Farrakhan has spoken frequently at Trinity.
31. Reverend Wright’s “hate” sermons against America and white people are virtually identical as Farrakhan’s-who followed Malcolm X. Wright’s “hate” speeches are a blend of The Nation of Islam and Black Nationalist Liberation Theology into a subversive Christianity, not recognized by most black Christians.
32. Obama embraced “Christianity” at this church. For 20 years he was a member and good friend to Rev. Wright. Wright married Obama and baptized his children. Rev. Wright was his mentor and gave advice until it became public knowledge during the campaign.
33. During the week of 14-18th of January 2010, on the Nile TV broadcast “Round Table Show”, the Egyptian Foreign Minister Abul Gheit said while meeting with Obama, he swore to him that he was a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father and step-son of Muslim step-father, that his half-brothers in Kenya were Muslims, and that he was loyal to the Muslim agenda. He asked that the Muslim world show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic American problems, that he would show the Muslim world what he would do with Israel.
These 33 reasons each by themselves may not account for much. But when someone has committed all of these and more it reveals an “extremely” strong pattern.
Growing up as a Muslim, Obama learned that according to the Qur’an it is acceptable to lie, deceive and live by a double standard provided in so doing one advances Islamic goals.
Muslims only pretend to trust and be friends with non-Muslims; in the deepest of their Muslim hearts they have been taught that all non-Muslims are infidels.
I believe that it is one’s actions that reveal who they are; not their words.