NOT ONLY ARE are some people killing non-Muslims in the name of Islam (in impressive numbers) but some are doing something less newsworthy but potentially more disconcerting: Demanding and gaining concessions from non-Muslims, and slowly encroaching on democratic freedoms with the end-goal of establishing Sharia law in Western democracies (and already succeeding). This must be stopped and your help is needed.
But if you’re not a soldier and if you don’t work for a counterterrorist organization, what can you do? There are a surprising number of practical, effective actions you can take right where you are, and we will keep adding to the list below as we discover more. Each of the actions is linked to an article explaining more about it:
1. Urge your representative to co-sponsor the Open Fuel Standard Act. Here’s what to do. This is a vital, urgent task that could have enormous ramifications. I’ve made this number one because it is so important. Follow the link and find simple actions you can take to help move this bill into law.
2. Take the Pledge and Read the Koran. By reading the Koran, you’ll understand the situation more clearly and you’ll be able to speak with authority to others.
3. Join ACT! for America and participate. AFA is a large and fast-growing organization aimed at stopping the Islamization of America. In this fight, whoever is most organized will win. AFA is opening up in other countries too. Check it out.
6. Use this very informative and economical leaflet to help educate your fellow non-Muslims about Islam.
10. Create an official counterjihad page on Facebook. Here’s how to do it and why.
11. Support an open fuel standard. This can take away massive financing for Jihadis.
13. Share online videos. This page has an updated list of recommended videos. If you know of one not on the list, please add it.
14. Use Yahoo Answers to educate your fellow non-Muslims about Islam.
15. Sign a petition right now that urges our politicians to stop Muslim immigration.
21. Tell others about this list. Share the domain name, WhatYouCanDoAboutIslam.com.
23. Try some glamourbombing.
24. Submit story ideas to reporters and news outlets.
27. Support the Honor Killing Awareness Campaign.
32. Promote the resources on this list by making comments on blogs, web sites, Facebook pages, Yahoo Answers, etc, and sharing the web address: WhatYouCanDoAboutIslam.com.
Don’t try to do all of these. You’ve got to be smart about this, and that includes keeping your motivation level high, getting enough sleep, and having a life. Feeling overwhelmed by things that must be done is not good for your motivation and it can impair your ability to persist.
So choose one or two of these things that most interest you, and get to work on it. You can always come back to this list later if you want to do more.
Also, I urge you to share this list with people who want to do something but don’t know what. Let’s defeat Islam’s relentless encroachment with our effective actions.