First of all, I’d like to congratulate you all on your progress thus far. These are exciting times we live in, as well as dangerous ones, and this is a very important election. We need a leader who is not afraid to speak up and stand by what they believe in; who will implement what it takes to get America’s economy back on track; who will protect our National Security and protect our borders, as well as our only ally Israel, and who will be decisive without bowing to special interests.
There are many of us who have specific questions, and I’m wondering if each of you would answer each question in the comment section, including links if you would like, and then I will post a blog with your answers and your views. I promise I’ll keep it simple, and thank you in advance if you do decide to provide us with a statement. Looking forward to 2012. ~ Kristy Lonestar
1. Will you uphold the United States Constitution, to the exclusion of any other form of law? Specifically: would you be willing to sign a pro-Constitution, anti-religious/cultural/international law pledge?
2. If you were President, would you sign onto UN Agenda 21? If not, would you stop all federal support for any iniatives relating to Agenda 21?
3. What will you do to secure our borders, and will you deport those who are here illegally?
4. Do you see radical Islam as a National Security threat and what is your plan to combat it? Specifically: will you have organizations such as CAIR, ISNA, and MSA investigated and shut down if they have ties with Hamas, a terrorist organization? Will you bow to pressure from CAIR?
5. Do you think the federal government is too big, and what will you do to limit its size and scope of power in the lives of American citizens?
6. Will you repeal Obamacare, and do you have a comprehensive tax reform plan that will stimulate the economy? How will you create an environment that will allow businesses to hire and create more jobs?
7. Do you support Israel, our only ally in the Middle East? Do you think Israel should go back to the 1967 borders? What would you do about Hamas?
8. Do you see Iran as a National Security threat, and what is your policy on dealing with Iran?
9. Do you support pulling all but 3,000 troops out of Afghanistan?
10. Do you have a valid Birth Certificate, showing that you’re eligible to be President of the United States according to the U.S. Constitution?
Thank you again if you’ve answered, and if you’d like to make your own statement, please feel free.