- ACA Repeal Act
- Is There Hope For America? Rev. Roger Anghis Joins Us Tonight At 6 pm ET
- Are Ted Cruz & Marco Rubio Eligible To Be POTUS? Natural Born Citizen Expert Cdr. Kerchner (Ret.) Joins Us Tonight At 6 pm ET
- Dr. Mark Christian Joins Us Today, 3/2/16 At 6 pm EST
- Ten Reasons I Support Donald Trump for President
- June 2017
- March 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- September 2015
- November 2014
- April 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
1. We hereby fully repeal the Affordable Care Act in its entirety.
2. Medicare and Medicaid will be kept in place for the truly needy; illegal aliens and refugees will be exempt.
3. Legislation will be forthcoming to address competition, interstate insurance, and proper government oversight of insurance companies, hospital and pharmaceutical costs, as well as cost transparency. The free market has worked well for this nation and that includes health care.
We The People
Reverend Roger Anghis was born and raised in Denver, CO where he still resides. Always a student of history he has always been interested in the history of America.Having been raised in the 1950’s and 60’s when some of America’s real history was still being taught in public schools, he was concerned that when his kids were in school the real history of America was not being taught. Why America was involved in the war of independence was no longer taught. The patriotism of our Founders was not being taught. The religious faith of our Founders was not being taught and that was the foundation for the revolution.So much of the importance of America was not being taught and was actually deemed‘unconstitutional’ to be taught by our activist courts that there is a great threat of citizens of America will forget what makes America the greatest nation the world has ever or will ever see. Reverend Anghis has spent years studying the lives of the Founders and the impact their faith, Christianity, had on the development of America and America’s style of government, which is unlike any government of any other nation. He wanted to make sure that there is a true record of the real America. So many of the modern history books have eliminated the faith of our Founders which is the foundation of everything that is American. Organizations like the ACLU, American’s United for the Separation of Church and State and Freedom FromReligion have made the telling of our real history illegal in our public schools and the display of our Christian heritage in the public square illegal.If we forget where we came from, we will not know who we are. We are one generation from being there. Most people are unaware of the strong Christian foundation of our Founding Fathers. The three books written by Reverend Anghis are designed to bring this information to light. We must never forget Who made us the greatest nation on earth.Reverend Anghis has owned a construction company in the Denver metro area for thirty-two years doing all phases of construction but specializes in custom woodworking and custom tile and stone.Books published are Bring America Back To Her Religious Roots:https://www.createspace.com/3647408 . This book has been put into the libraries of Hillsdale College and Oral Roberts University.Defining America’s Exceptionalism through WestBow Press, a division of Thomas Nelson Publishing:http://bookstore.westbowpress.com/Products/SKU–000569126/defining-americas–exceptionalism.aspxThe third book, Discovering America’s Christian Heritage, has been written but has not been put into print as of yet.Reverend Anghis has been a weekly author for NewsWithViews.com since February of2010 commenting on our history and current events. He has also produced for 9 years a daily email news letter called the American Intelligence Briefing dealing with current events and the threats to our constitutional freedoms.
Reverend Anghis has been a guest on numerous radio programs and has been on Day Star and TBN and is a regular guest on the Wiley Drake Show with CrusadeRadio.com and is the host of his own one hour internet radio program on CrusadeRadio.com called The American Intelligence Briefing Report that is aired live on Tuesday at 5:00 MDT and rebroadcast on Thursday and Friday evenings at 7:00 pm PDT.Websites: www.restorefreespeech.org, www.pwmin.org, www.mkdbuilders.net,www.thedamascusproject.org, www.BuildingtheTruth..com.Eliza Jane and I are honored to have Reverend Anghis as our special guest tonight, 3/23/2016, on Freedom Quest Radio. You can listen live or in archives at the link below, or by calling in at (347) 857-1380 during the live show. There’s also a live chat room. A variety of subjects will be discussed, and we are all outspoken about the threats that face this nation, as well as the hope we have in Jesus.
Are Ted Cruz & Marco Rubio Eligible To Be POTUS? Natural Born Citizen Expert Cdr. Kerchner (Ret.) Joins Us Tonight At 6 pm ET
Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution states: No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Although the term natural born citizen is not defined in the Constitution, it is defined in other writings by the framers. Many have tried to change the original intent through court rulings and articles, but the only way the original intent of the Constitution can be changed is by a properly ratified Amendment.
Eliza and I are honored to have Commander Charles Kerchner (Ret.) join us on Freedom Quest Radio today. He is an expert on the meaning of natural born citizen and explains why neither Barack Obama, Ted Cruz, or Marco Rubio meet the requirements to be President of the United States.
During the live show, which is today, 3/9/2016, call-in questions are welcome as well as questions in the chat room. You can listen live or in archives at the link below, and you can call in and listen while we’re live. The call-in number is (347) 857-1380 and if you have a question, please press 1 after calling in so we can bring you on air.
Commander Kerchner’s (Ret.) websites:
Attorney Mario Apuzzo on Natural Born Citizen:
Former Imam Dr. Mark Christian, who has become a Christian, joins Eliza and me tonight on Freedom Quest radio. He is founder and president of Global Faith Institute, his father was involved with the Muslim Brotherhood, and Dr. Christian is a voice to be heard. We’re honored that he is joining us today and hope you can join us as well. There is a live chat room during the live show and he welcomes any and all questions, from the chat room as well as call-in questions. God bless you all and may the truth set us free! – Kristy (Lucha on the show)
- Mr. Trump is a successful businessman who I believe truly loves America and can create a job-friendly environment for the thousands of unemployed and under-employed in this nation. He knows how to negotiate from a strong position both nationally and internationally, and he understands the art of the deal.
- Donald Trump can reach across both sides of the aisle, uniting instead of dividing America. There are many issues that concern us all no matter which party we may belong to and Mr. Trump has already shown that he can reach a wide variety of people. Many of us are tired of the Establishment, the entrenched politicians on both sides of the aisle who care more about their own power than they do about we who elect them to office. The fact that the Establishment is going after Donald with everything they have speaks volumes, and it’s time that we choose our own candidate instead of them choosing for us.
- Political correctness is literally harming this nation, and the world at large. The unwillingness to name the enemy in addition to the fear of “offending” someone are stifling serious discussions the world should be having right now. Mr. Trump is not afraid to speak his mind and I believe he will face threats to this nation head-on and without apology.
- Lobbyists donate to candidates and expect those candidates to return favors when elected, which is a large part of the reason We the People don’t feel we have a voice any more. Donald Trump is not bought by special interests so will not be indebted to them if elected, and no other candidate can say that. It’s time for our voices to be heard, and I believe Mr. Trump has been listening.
- Yes, the original intent of the U.S. Constitution matters and one of not very many requirements to be a president or vice-president is that he or she be a natural born citizen. After extensive research my understanding of natural born citizen is one who is born on U.S. soil to two U.S. citizens. Donald Trump qualifies while two other candidates do not.
- National security. The world is in chaos and many countries, including America, are seeing their borders invaded by people who may intend to do them harm. An Islamic Caliphate is rising and the Islamic State has issued orders to Muslims to immigrate to the West and engage in jihad. Mr. Trump recognizes this and has stated that he will put a stop to it. I believe him.
- We are over 18 trillion dollars in debt with no end in sight. While other candidates are spending their special interest money in an attempt to rise above Mr. Trump’s consistently higher poll numbers and gain air time on TV, The Donald spends next to nothing and gets free air time. I love a candidate who knows how to save money.
- Donald J. Trump is an internationally recognized name and he has a business reputation to uphold. America’s success means his success and he has shown throughout his life that he likes to win. He knows how to make deals that will benefit this country, and he knows how to build things and create jobs, which are sorely needed at this time.
- Peace through strength. Mr. Trump realizes that a strong military is vital to any nation that values security and I strongly believe that he will build our military back up to acceptable levels so that we are not operating from a weakened position. We must have secure borders and building a wall in addition to other measures will help to keep American citizens safe.
- Manufacturing was one of America’s strong points and we had a thriving economy. For decades corrupt politicians have made trade deals with other countries, the federal government has imposed overbearing taxes and regulations on American businesses, and we’ve watched businesses and jobs go overseas. Mr. Trump is an expert in this field, and I fully believe that he can and will make America great again.
John 15:13 says, “Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” What does that mean, exactly? It means something very special. Just as Jesus Christ laid down His life so that we could have eternal life with Him, you, dear Veteran, were willing to lay down your life for your countrymen and women. You signed your name on a document that said that you would die for me. You were willing to put yourself in harm’s way, and to possibly die, so that my family and I could continue to live with the freedoms and liberties this nation holds so dear. And that makes you very special in my eyes. I know, I know, you don’t want the glory. You don’t want the medals. You didn’t do it so you could become a hero. All the same, dear Veteran, I hold you in the highest esteem.
The Oath of Enlistment reads: “I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”
Not only were you willing to die in order to help others, you were willing to uproot your life, sacrifice modern conveniences, deploy to hostile lands, and follow the orders you were given, all to advance righteousness, and freedom and liberty for all.
So we salute you, dear Veteran. We sincerely thank you for your service, we recognize your sacrifice, and you will always be in our thoughts and prayers. May you be treated honorably and with respect, may your needs be fully met and your burdens light, and may our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ guide your path, always, as He has guided so many.
by Kristy Lonestar
Dad: U.S. Navy Veteran
Son: U.S. Marine Veteran
Special Show ~ The Harbinger, The Shemitah, Ancient Israel, 9/11, Coming Judgment: Are There Parallels?
Eliza Jane and I are hosting a special show today, 9/9/2015, at 6 pm Eastern. After reading The Harbinger and The Mystery of The Shemitah by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, the parallels between God’s judgment of ancient Israel and God’s recent warnings to America are nothing short of astounding. Please join us for this special show, there’s a live chat room during the show, and archives will be available. God bless you all, God guide you all through His Holy Spirit, and may we repent, as a nation, in Jesus’ name, Amen.
I write to you as a born-again Christian, one who loves you even as Jesus loves us. In Matthew 5:44-45, Jesus says, “But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.” You see, God loves us all. He is our Creator who loves all of His creation. As a parent, do you stop loving your child when he makes a mistake? Of course not. Just as God doesn’t stop loving us when we make mistakes. Does Allah love everyone equally? Well, let’s see what he says. Surah 5:51 says, “O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” Okay, so my God instructs me to love you and to bless you, but your god instructs you to not have me as a friend. Moreover, numerous verses in the Quran instruct you to kill me if I am not a Muslim. Here in America, that’s a huge problem, and we’ll address it soon.
I write to you as a human being, one whose blood is the same color as yours, and one who experiences the same ups and downs that you do. Leaving religious beliefs aside, we are all human beings. We laugh, we cry, we feel pain, and we cause pain. I am no better than you and you are no better than me. We love our families and we enjoy good meals. Humanity demands that we treat one another the same as we want to be treated. The subjugation of human beings for any reason is intolerable and should be denounced no matter who we are or where we come from.
I write to you as an American, one who loves my country and the traditions it was founded upon. Our rights are given to us by God and they’re called inalienable rights for just that reason. Government cannot take away that which God has given us, and our God is the God of the Holy Bible. Yes, America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles, and we will defend those principles with all we have. They are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The freedom of speech, the freedom of religion, the right to bear arms, and the belief that we are all created equal. Let’s compare these principles to Islamic teachings, shall we?
1. Life: In America, we live and let live. You do your thing, I’ll do mine, and if our paths cross, we nod and say hello. Life isn’t the same in Muslim lands, though. Women are treated as property and non-Muslims are treated as second class citizens, often killed simply because of their beliefs. That’s not going to be the law in America.
2. Liberty: Americans have fought and died for the liberties we have today, and America is known as the land of the free and the home of the brave. In Islam, Muslims don’t have liberty; Islam means submission. Americans don’t look down on Muslims because they have submitted to Allah, but Muslims look down on Americans who have not submitted to Allah. Non-Muslims are often referred to as Kafirs, or Kuffar, a derogatory term. Tell me, do you, as an individual, value liberty? Do you believe in individual rights?
3. The pursuit of happiness: In America, there are countless things to do to enjoy yourself, and although most of it is good, some of it is not. That’s why freedom is so important. We are free to make our own choices; to enjoy amusement parks, movies, or football games. Muslims aren’t as free to make those choices… at least many feel they are not. The death penalty for apostasy is one of the best examples. I’m sure there are many Muslims who would leave Islam if not for the death penalty. It looks like the pursuit of happiness dies under Islamic rule.
4. The freedom of speech: In a free society the freedom to speak is vital. We may not always agree, and that’s okay, but we all have the right to speak. Islam is much different, though. I can’t even begin to count the thousands of people who have been killed over the centuries for insulting Muhammad or insulting Islam. This type of behavior is unacceptable in America. We don’t kill people for speaking their minds, no matter how much we may not like what they say.
5. The freedom of religion: Google mosques in America and you’ll find thousands of them. You will also find Christian churches, Jewish temples, and Hindu and Buddhist places of worship, to name a few. In Islamic lands, this is not allowed. Non-Muslims are subjugated, treated as inferiors, and often killed because of their beliefs. Christians and Jews are not allowed to build churches and temples; wear crosses or Stars of David. America will not and must not tolerate this.
6. The right to bear arms: Simply put, we have the right to defend ourselves and no one will take that right away from us. Under Islamic rule, non-Muslims are not allowed to defend themselves or own weapons. It seems that Islam and America aren’t very compatible, doesn’t it?
7. The belief that we are all created equal: Black, white, brown, yellow, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or Atheist, men and women, we are all created equally, and must therefore treat one another equally. That concept doesn’t work in Islam; women aren’t equal to men and non-Muslims are subject to taxes simply for not being Muslim. The two value systems, therefore, are diametrically opposed.
If you’re a Muslim who was born here in America, you’ve grown up with the values that America holds dear. I’d really like you to take some time to think about what I’m going to say: Are you happy here? Have you enjoyed and appreciated the freedom and liberty you have? Do you have a favorable view of the United States Constitution? Setting the government aside, because that’s a whole other story, do you love America? If you answered yes to any of these, I want you to consider one very stark, yet very real, fact: If Islam gains more of a foothold here, the very fabric of America would be changed, and the freedom that you’ve grown up with would be no more. Do you really want that to happen?
If you’re a Muslim who has immigrated to America, I wonder. Did you like life where you came from, and do you want it to be that way here? Or did you not like it there, and you’re happy to be here? If you’re happy to be here, why change it? Supporting Islamic causes here will definitely change it, so please consider. Islam or America. You can’t have both.
I look at Saudi Arabia and Iran, and I think to myself… I’d never want to live there. Our values are not the same, our way of thinking is not the same, and I’d be miserable if I lived there. I don’t know how many people living in those lands are happy living there, and I pray for them all. I know that I wouldn’t be happy there, though, so I’d never move there. And I’d certainly never move there to try to change their way of life, or to try to change their laws, or to try to change their school systems or places of employment. That’s just something people shouldn’t do. I mean, would you let a stranger come into your house and redecorate it without your permission? Of course not. Neither would I. So why are so many trying to transform America?
The bottom line is this: if you’re a Muslim living in America who thinks America should be ruled by Islamic law, please move somewhere else. Far too many have sacrificed their lives to ensure our freedom and we will continue to do so. However, if you’re a Muslim living in America and you like the laws we have, I urge you to think long and hard about two things: One – Are Islamic principles and laws compatible with American principles and laws? Two (and this may require deep, ongoing introspection) – Do you want to see America ruled by Islamic law or by American law? If you identify more with being an American, perhaps it’s time to consider why you’re a Muslim.
~ Kristy Lonestar
For many years I wondered why Easter was celebrated on Sunday and why Good Friday was seen as the day of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
As a young man, in my teens, I inquired of my instructors asking, ‘If Jesus was crucified on a Friday and died at 3 PM on that Friday, how does that make up 3 days and 3 nights as you teach me in class?’
My inquiries varied but there was no answer forthcoming that allowed me to feel comfortable.
Let’s look at what God said:
Matthew 12: 40For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Jesus had been asked to prove that He was the Son of God and gave this in reply. His Word must be taken as truth as we look into this very important matter. After all, as Christians, we must know and realize the absolute truth as we know that Jesus was and is the only ‘begotten’ Son of God. If He did not fulfill God’s Word and spend 3 days and 3 nights then we are guilty of a false worship and utter dolts for our beliefs.
If Jesus was indeed crucified on a Friday and died at 3 PM and later laid in a tomb if we count the days we arrive at: Friday night (1 night), Saturday (1 day) and Saturday night, 2nd night).
Scripture explicitly says 3 days and 3 nights. No equivocation and a clear statement.
Most Christians are being taught improperly! By the teachings we can openly see that 2 nights and 1 day do not fulfill God’s Word!
Jesus said that He would be in the earth for 3 days and 3 nights as proof that He was the son of God. If what God said was not fulfilled then Jesus was not the Son of God!
Let’s look at why religious leaders taught that the crucifixion occurred on a Friday.
We all know that Saturday is considered the Sabbath. But we must realize that there is the Sabbath of every week and an annual Sabbath! In the Jewish teachings the day before a holy day is called a ‘Day of Preparation.’ At the time wherein Jesus lived just as in current times the ‘day of Unleavened Bread is an annual Sabbath. With that known we see that Jesus was crucified on a, ‘Day of Preparation,’ as set forth in God’s Word.
Luke 23: 52Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus’ body. 53Then he took it down, wrapped it in linen cloth and placed it in a tomb cut in the rock, one in which no one had yet been laid. 54It was Preparation Day, and the Sabbath was about to begin.
The ‘Annual Sabbath differs from the weekly Sabbath and this, although hard to grasp, is factual.
Also the time we have been taught of Jesus’ death is in error. In the days of Jesus time was measured in military settings and not as we do today. The 3rdhour was 9 AM , the 6th hour, noon and the 9th hour was, by our time, 3 PM .
So, we have learned of the annual Sabbath, the Day of Preparation and the correct time settings.
Mark 14: 1Now the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread were only two days away, and the chief priests and the teachers of the law were looking for some sly way to arrest Jesus and kill him. 2“But not during the Feast,” they said, “or the people may riot.”
Mark 15: 25It was the third hour when they crucified him.
Mark 15: 33At the sixth hour darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour. 34And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?”—which means, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
As we see, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, was crucified at 9 AM and died at 3 PM. Contrary to what we have been taught Jesus did not hang on the cross for 3 hours, He hung their for 6 hours. Imagine the agony He went through; for you…for you…for me!
Now let us regress and establish just what day Jesus was crucified. Remember 3 days and 2 nights?
We know by Scripture Mary Magdalene went to the tomb on a Sunday, the first day of the week.
Mark 16: 2Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb 3and they asked each other, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?”
If we look at the entire timeline we learn: On Wednesday morning Jesus was brought before Pilate and sentenced to death. He was crucified at 9 AM and died at 3 PM. Wednesday evening Jesus was buried. Thursday was the ‘annual Sabbath, the first of Unleavened Bread. Friday was the weekly preparation day preceding the weekly Sabbath and Saturday was the Sabbath.
Now count the days and nights.
Wednesday night, (1st night), Thursday night, (2nd night) and Friday night, (3rdnight), constitutes 3 nights. Thursday, (1 day), Friday, (2nd day), and Saturday, (3rd day).
Consulting all time studies we learn that Jesus was crucified April 25, The First Day of Unleavened Bread fell on April 26. Friday was the 27th and Saturday, the 28th was the weekly Sabbath.
Although man has changed actual dates, man has not changed the days of the week. Wednesdays remained Wednesdays and the Jewish calendar stands in support of the days of events.
With this being so, Scripture was fulfilled, proving Jesus Christ to be the Messiah, our Lord and Savior.
When Mary Magdalene went to the tomb wherein Jesus had lain she saw an angel.
Luke 24: 6He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ “
‘On the third day,’ Saturday, the evening before, Christ arose from the dead!
With this said there is nothing in the Bible, God’s Word, to support a Friday crucifixion or a Sunday resurrection! NOTHING!
Matthew 24: 4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you “
Revelation 12: 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Satan has been deceiving man for 6,000+ years and will not stop until Jesus Christ stops him. Unwitting Pastors continue to give us teachings that are not in God’s Word and they, themselves, must learn the Word of God as it is written.
You may ask why this is so important. What difference does it make?
If you try to teach anyone of Christianity and teach that person that God’s Word is true in every sense then tell that person that Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior was crucified on Friday and resurrected on Sunday, you are teaching false Scripture! No matter how you add it up, a Friday crucifixion with a Sunday resurrection allow 2 nights and 1 day! Jesus Himself said, on many occasions, 3 days and 3 nights. Even the people who watched Jesus die in the cross knew that!
Mark 15: 29Those who passed by hurled insults at him, shaking their heads and saying, “So! You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, 30come down from the cross and save yourself!”
When you teach God’s Word you must speak in truth. You must not rely on teachings that are not of God’s Word! Remember, as a Christian you are a follower of Christ. As such you must speak undeniable words as God taught you!
Almighty God, Father of us all, we come to You with praise on our lips and with love in our hearts. We bow in worship to You and ask that You accept our worship and render Your blessings upon us.
Lord, You gave us Your Beloved Son and had Him die for our sins. Disbelief in Jesus as the Messiah allowed men, who were cold hearted, to turn their backs on Him and deliver death through crucifixion to Him. For this we cry in our hearts. At the same time we cry we are able to rejoice at the resurrection of Your Son as You had prophesied many times.
Father, allow us to understand the Words You have delivered to us and to embrace the meaning thereof. It is with humble hearts that we seek You and the happiness of eternal lives with You in Paradise . Thank You Lord and enlighten our minds.
Father, as ever we ask for the protection of Your sons and daughters who stand to protect us from earthly harm. Whether they are in military service or in governmental service we ask that You watch over them and be with them at time of peril.
Lord, there is also the matter of our own government failing to correctly do our bidding and acting with only their own wishes for their purposes. At this time we ask that You intervene in our behalf and do as You wish for us and instill in our hearts the peace that only You can give.
We pray these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son and our Lord and Savior, who is one with You and the Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever,
Amen, amen and amen.
Pastor Lee S Gliddon Jr
God’s Word Christian Ministry
Conservative Patriot http://conpats.blogspot.com
Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or a loved one’s life. In daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation… This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, and everyone you know. After reading these 10 crucial tips, forward them to someone you care about. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do : The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you… Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy.. The driver won’t see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON’T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR , LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.. If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF, Repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage: A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor , and in the back seat. B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars. C.) Look at the car parked on the driver’s side of your vehicle, and the passenger side.. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; and even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, preferably in a zig -zag pattern!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP – It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked ‘for help’ into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird.. The police told her ‘Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door..’ The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, ‘We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.’ He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby’s cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby.. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby’s cries outside their doors when they’re home alone at night.
10. Water scam! If you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all your taps outside running or what you think is a burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your outside taps full blast so that you will go out to investigate and then attack. Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbors!
Please pass this on. This should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby Theory was mentioned on America ‘s Most Wanted when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana. I’d like you to forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle.. I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well. Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it’s better to be safe than sorry. Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or a loved one’s life.
Author Unknown – Reportedly written by a police officer.