I’m so glad to see you’re running for office and I thank you for being concerned enough about our nation to try to make a difference. Patriotism is the essence of America and citizens like yourself will be the legislators of tomorrow. Whether you’re running for City Council, Mayor, Governor, Congress, the Senate, or even the President, you’ve made a decision to represent the People, to listen to our concerns, and to do what’s best for the good of the People. In return, the People will support you, donate to your campaign, vote for you on election day, volunteer in your offices and man your phones. What a deal! This is how America rolls, and so many have sacrificed to make this country what it is today ~ a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy, governed by the Supreme Law of the Land, the Constitution of the United States of America. And what a great document that is! As a matter of fact, you’re going to be swearing an Oath to protect and defend the Constitution if you’re elected. What an honor it would be to stand in front of the whole nation and swear such a solemn Oath. Of course, that’s if we elect you. To help you along your way, I thought I’d make a list of what it would take for you to get my vote. After all, you’re running for office to represent us, not yourself, right? Gee, this country is great!
1. Read the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence, for starters. Understand the document that you will be swearing an Oath to protect and defend, and understand that the American people have died, and will die, to protect it. Honoring your Oath to uphold the Constitution means that you will not violate it, for any reason. You will protect freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to bear arms, and the right of the People to assemble peacefully. This is non-negotiable. If anyone tries to pass laws that limit or even take away these rights, you will stand against those attempts no matter what. When you swear your Oath to protect and defend the Constitution, you are swearing to protect the above. If you cannot protect these rights, please don’t run for office. You certainly wouldn’t get my vote if you did.
2. Don’t make empty promises. We will look at your voting record and vet you thoroughly. For example, if you say you’re pro-life but your voting record shows that you’re pro-abortion, we won’t believe you. If you promise to lower taxes but you’ve consistently voted to raise taxes, we won’t believe you. Say what you mean and mean what you say, and you will go far if the People like your message. We need strong leaders with integrity and character, who will stand on principle rather than money or special interests.
3. Support free enterprise and reject Communism, Marxism, and Socialism. America is in danger of becoming a third world country, and much of it is by design, begun decades ago by the Communist Party and others. We were a great nation and we still are in many ways, but there are forces at work intent on our destruction. Free enterprise is what has made America so prosperous, and so able to help other nations in their time of need. If America is destroyed economically, how can we help ourselves, and others? My vote goes to the candidate who will help to create a business-friendly environment, where the American people will have jobs instead of government hand-outs. There are so many regulations, taxes, and red tape that are strangulating businesses, and I’d want the person I vote for to work to cut these regulations so employers will be free to hire once again.
4. Stand against illegal immigration and support legal immigration. I know it’s politically correct to waver on this issue, or say nothing at all, but illegal immigration has cost this country billions of dollars. From welfare benefits, food stamps and social security benefits to free education, free health care and free housing, much of our debt can be attributed to illegal immigration. Why are we rewarding people who have broken our laws with money we have to borrow from China? We are $16 trillion dollars in debt and we cannot afford to keep taking money from hard-working citizens to give to freely to those crossing our borders illegally. And what about those waiting to immigrate here legally? It’s unfair to them, unfair to the American taxpayer, and I would much rather give my vote to the candidate who will take a stance against illegal immigration.
5. There are many national security threats in America, and Islam is one of them. Yes, I said Islam, not radical Islam, or jihadists, or terrorists, but Islam itself. If there are two candidates running for the same office and you’re the candidate who has read the Quran and understands the threat to non-Muslims, I’m much more likely to vote for you. Especially if you’ve done your homework and investigated the Muslim Brotherhood and its many organizations working to destroy our nation. I can help you out by providing the link to the Muslim Brotherhood’s Explanatory Memorandum for the group in North America: http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/20.pdf Scroll down for English, and please pay particular attention to page 7, “Understanding the role of the Muslim Brother in North America.” They are waging what they call “civilization jihad” in America, and it has been quite successful. Little do you realize that when Rep. Keith Ellison swore his Oath on a Quran, he was swearing his Oath to the Quran as well. It was a direct statement that he will honor the Quran above anything else, and this should have never been allowed. To fully understand the motives of those who have infiltrated our government, you have to understand the concept of Islamic Supremacism. Muslims truly believe that all non-Muslims are inferior to them, and that Islam must become dominant, in whatever land it chooses to inhabit. Concessions made to Islam is the chipping away of our sovereignty. As a candidate running for office, I’m sure you’d want to do everything in your power to protect your constituents from entities that seek to destroy their way of life. Oh, and please don’t worry about being called a racist, bigot, or “Islamophobe.” Islam is not a race, concern about Sharia law replacing the Constitution is not bigoted, and a phobia is an irrational fear. “Islamophobia” is a made-up term of the Muslim Brotherhood to silence us into submission. There is nothing irrational about recognizing and speaking out against a direct threat to this nation. Being against Sharia law does not mean you’re anti-Muslim, don’t let them get away with calling you that, either. If you’ve read the Quran and even the Hadith, and if you understand that the latter verses in the Quran are abrogated, meaning they take precedence over the earlier, more peaceful verses, then you will have a platform from which to argue your case. Islam fully intends to destroy Western civilization, we see more and more countries submitting to Islamists, and we’re fools if we think it can’t happen here. It is happening here, and I would most definitely support the candidate who will speak honestly and forthrightly about the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into our government and the “civilization jihad” that is being waged against us. They have figured out that they don’t have to use bombs to gain control of this nation; they’re using our own system against us. I fully support the candidate who will fight for this nation and stand against our enemies.
6. I’m not too big on Labor Unions either, so I’d vote for the candidate who shares my views. What was meant as a way to protect workers has turned into a racket of extortion and forced dues, political pandering and bankruptcy. I live in California where cities are declaring bankruptcy now, and much of that is due to the Unions. Cities can no longer afford such high pensions and unearned tenure in many cases, and I would support a candidate who is for right to work states. All citizens should have the choice of whether or not to join a Union.. it should not be forced upon them.
7. Last, but certainly not least, I want my candidate to be honest. We all know that politicians are not considered to be the most honest of people, and that’s why it’s so refreshing to have one who is. Also one who isn’t afraid to speak their mind. We want our leaders to be strong, to not waver, and to stand steadfast in their beliefs no matter which way the political wind is blowing. Throughout history the greatest leaders worldwide have been men and women of principle, of courage, of strength, and of morals. An unimpeachable legacy is something truly awesome to leave for future generations, and I’m sure that you would want to leave behind a memorable and outstanding legacy of your service to this country.
America was founded on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and we hold those values dear. We recognize the United States Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land; we expect our leaders to as well. No compromise. No changing the meaning to suit an agenda. The Constitution may only be changed through the amendment process. The American people are refocusing as never before on our Constitution and what it really means to our nation because of the many attempts to subvert it. If you want my vote, I want you to uphold your Oath to protect and defend the United States Constitution. I want you to stand up for America. And I want you to represent We the People instead of You the Government. Thank you for listening, and God bless America!